Friday 9 November 2012

Drawing from Inspiration Boards.






I started with drawing from the boards that I was most inspired by. I'm drawn to linear, geometric shapes and so I feel confident drawing buildings.





These drawings are very simple, I was trying to recreate the shape and not tone. i think they work well as they have a graphics feel to them.



I'm drawn to colour so I decided to work more expressively with materials and scale. I like the colours of the ink mixed in with the teabag stains. I have tried to be expressive but trying to keep the textured properties of the teabag.

On this drawing I concentrated on tone. I used
bold material to recreate the darkness of the
sculpture. I gave myself a time scale and I think
it works as the material keeps the texture of the 3D object.














One of the objects I picked to draw was a triangle sculpture made out of multicoloured plastic bags. I was fluid in my drawing using inks and then a finaliser over the top to show shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment