Tuesday 29 January 2013

Images for screen.

This is my final A4 illustrator page to go onto screen. I am happy with the outcome and I feel I have learnt a lot in illustrator through working on these motifs. Looking back over these motifs though i do feel as though they are a bit restricted in shape as they are quite rectangular but I am going to try and further develop this and experiment more through my digital work and hand drawn paper prints.
This is my final A4 page of hand drawn motifs to be put onto screen, this is my favourite as I feel I have more variety to work with in the print room but I also feel it is more detailed due to the hand drawn quality. I haven't edited the drawings just scanned them into photoshop and experimented with the threshold tool to darken the colour and enhance contrast between black and white! This week we have had a lot of workshops in the print room, I have enjoyed learning about all the different printing processes but also the dying of fabric and the science behind it all. I am really excited to get my screen back and start experimenting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment