Monday 20 January 2014

Work Experiance

For the past week I have been working on the set of Casualty in the costume and wardrobe department. I worked from 8-7 everyday organising the stock for each character but also shadowing the costume designer who was working on a 6 week block. I was there to learn about their job and what they did. I helped out with costume continuity making sure the character looked exactly the same in each shot. I learnt about how they went out and bought for each cast member. I also got to help out in the special effects and prosthetics department. This was a very creative area of the bbc studio. The costume designers were freelance only working on this block for 6 weeks. It was good to see what the job entailed and to gain experience in tv so if in future I knew what I was letting myself in for if I pursued this career path.



No comments:

Post a Comment