Thursday 25 April 2013

Tutorial

Today, we had to present our work as a group. We all had to put up our work and objects and talk individually about what we had been up to and where we were going to take our work further. I talked about my drawings and my artist influence Raqib Shaw, I also talked about how I was going to further my work and the idea of combining and layering my drawings of the toys and text. I also explained how I was going to start looking at the history of the wind up toy but also at the way its made and the mechanisms of it. The tutors seemed to be happy with the work I had created, they suggested I make a stop motion film or 3D object to bring my work to life.  This does sounds good but I have no experience in either of these techniques so I am finding it difficult to see how I would create these to a good standard. The presentation was very helpful as I was able to explain my concept in front of a group of people clearly and was able to receive good feedback from this. It was also interesting to not only see the rest of my groups work explained but also works of other groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment