Friday 5 April 2013

Unit X. TEAM MEX.

So today I met my group for the first time today, our group is made up of textile and media/film students. Tamzin, Chelsey,  Jade, Jess and I from textiles and Gavin, Jordan, Michael and Hannah from Media and film. Everyone seems really nice and outgoing. I think this project is going to work very well. We all seem to mix well and everyone gets involved and contributes to ideas. The theme for this collaborative project is 175 as it's the 175th birthday of Manchester School of Art. Our task is to create a poster on a chosen fact on the number 175. I have an idea in mind but I need to research further to come up with a final concept.
There have been a few mixed messages on the whole poster thing as some people have been saying they're doing a poster each on completely different facts and some groups have already chosen a final theme and are doing separate posters but on the same theme. CONFUSING!  Our group who are now called Mex have decided to do separate posters on different concepts, we are then going to come together and took through each of our ideas before coming up with a final group theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment