Wednesday 9 October 2013

Concept

I have been struggling this past week with my ideas but today I finally came up with a concept I can focus on. I feel as though I have been just looking at urban influences as a whole and architecture in general with no direction thus leaving me feel uninsured and unable to create a good body of work. So after more research  I have decided to look at how buildings are made and the labour behind the outcome. I have started looking at building sites and scaffolding closely. These are seen as eye sores and a nuisance but they are necessary for the outcome of great architecture. I have gone around taking pictures of building sites looking at the details close up. Im concentrating in the lines and shapes i can see but also at the little details and objects i have found there. I feel a lot better about my work now I have a clear idea of how to take my project forward. Here are a few of my own photographs.






No comments:

Post a Comment