Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tutorial 29/10/13

Today I had my tutorial, Teresa said I had made good progress with my prints and fashion garments. After discussing how to move my work forward, I have decided I am going to experiment in the print room , stepping out of my comfort zones. I am going to work with varied fabrics , this incorporating the idea of my print being put on a no of contrasting textured fabrics and garments. I am going to put motifs on screen , layering them on top of each other. I also went to a discharge print workshop so I am going to try that. I am going to play with scale and think of the colour palette balance. Substituting colour in different areas of the print bringing subtle colours out to stand out. I am going to try working with leather and pigment printing, I like the idea of reflection in my work so I am going to try and recreate this using foil printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment